- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Our lawful basis for processing personal data
- Retaining your information
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
· We collect information about you such as your name, address, Email and telephone number when you contact us for a quote or place an order for products or services.
· We collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback for quality assurance purposes.
· When you use our car park which has a CCTV system in operation for the security of our customers and our premises. The system may record your image during your visit.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order and manage your account. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and use information from credit reference agencies.
Elford Facades will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Elford Facades.
Our lawful basis for processing personal data:
The law on Data Protection sets out a few different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including Consent, Contractual Obligations and Legitimate Interests.
Contractual Obligations means that in certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations for example, to provide a quote, to complete an order, or provide a service.
Legitimate Interests means that we may need to collect personal information to satisfy a legitimate interest, for example, we will need to obtain personal information from our employees to ensure that we can provide them with the correct training to carry out their responsibilities.
Consent means that we will require your consent before we collect any of your personal information. For example, should we wish to use any comments from feedback provided by you for training material or uploading to our website we will ask you to complete a Consent Form.
Retaining your information:
We will retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes stated in this policy and to satisfy any warranties that are issued by us.
We will not use your information for any marketing purposes.
Access to your information and correction:
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at the following address:
The Old Stables Brockley Elm Farm
Please note that there may be a small administration charge for this service which is currently £10.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us:
- Email – email@example.com
- Or write to us at: Elford Facades, The Old Stables, Brockley Elm Farm, Brockley Lane, North Somerset, BS48 4AQ.